Little Toddlers Daycare
Our Daycare Rules
* Play only in the daycare area of our house and the designated outside
* Respect all daycare toys and equipment and not abuse them. Parents will be responsible
for the cost to replace the toy if this should happen.
* Play together and respect others with no pushing, grabbing, kicking or biting.
* Please no running, jumping or screaming inside the house.
* Please no roughhousing, climbing on one another or lifting or carrying
* Please do not stand on or climb on any toys, tables or furniture.
* Please no going out the front or patio doors or gates at anytime without an adult.
* Please no name calling or teasing other children.
* No gum is allowed in the daycare.
Other External Site Information On Daycare Rules
California Daycare Rules